Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween at The Village

Halloween decorations at The Village, Meridian, Idaho!
 Saturday I decided to get my 10K walk in at Kleiner Park and then head over to The Village and watch the fountains dance.

I enjoyed Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way" fountain dance. It's the first time I've seen them dance to that song.
 I decided to take a few pictures of the fun Halloween decorations.
 The house may have fallen on the Witch but at least it didn't ruin a great pair of shoes!

"Welcome My Pretties"
 This is the area in The Village where concerts take place. Loved these spooky trees.

 As always I enjoyed every minute of my visit to The Village. It's my favorite place!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin