Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween at The Village

Halloween decorations at The Village, Meridian, Idaho!
 Saturday I decided to get my 10K walk in at Kleiner Park and then head over to The Village and watch the fountains dance.

I enjoyed Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way" fountain dance. It's the first time I've seen them dance to that song.
 I decided to take a few pictures of the fun Halloween decorations.
 The house may have fallen on the Witch but at least it didn't ruin a great pair of shoes!

"Welcome My Pretties"
 This is the area in The Village where concerts take place. Loved these spooky trees.

 As always I enjoyed every minute of my visit to The Village. It's my favorite place!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin