Thursday, December 31, 2015

Brady On Dean's List Fall 2015

Brady made the University of Utah Dean's List again this past Fall 2015!!

This was the text he sent me:
So, like I tell myself EVERY semester, this is going to be the semester I don't make Dean's List.
This semester I was SURE I was going to get a C in one of my classes and I was going to be removed form the Dean's List. 

Today I finally decided to take the blow and see how bad it was. My CPA actually went up from a 3.675 to a 3.786.

Though I got a 77% in that guys class, it was curved and weighted as a B, and I got A's in all of my other classes. Looks like I'm still on the Dean's List. 
*********

Woo Hoo for my smart son who has made the Dean's List throughout his college years. 

Here is the Dean's List letter he received from University of Utah. Way to go Brady!!
Congratulations for making the Dean’s List for Fall Semester, 2015.

Final grade submissions are now in and our records show that you earned at least a 3.5 GPA on at least 12 graded credit hours for this semester.  These are the criteria for Dean’s List designation and this will be shown on your official University transcript.

Best wishes for continued success as you pursue your degree at the University of Utah.

Best,
Scholastic Standards Team
University College Advising

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin