Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Are You a Boise Idaho House Cleaner?


As you know, I clean houses in the Boise, Meridian, Garden City and Eagle Idaho area. I am currently full with no openings for new customers. 

However, I've had 3 new customer requests in the past couple of weeks that I have turned down their business. 

If you are a house cleaner in the Boise Idaho area and are looking for new business, I can refer them to you. You must be a good, reputable and honest house cleaner. 

I don't want to refer a potential customer to someone who doesn't know how to clean, isn't reliable, isn't honest - but one who is reliable, honest, and does a great job cleaning a customers home. 

If you are looking for new customers, please send me an email to: ladysondradee@yahoo.com with Boise Idaho House Cleaner in the subject line. 

Please include name, phone, how long you've been in business. 

I hate turning away business and am always asked if I know someone I can refer them to. It would be great to network with some great house cleaners in my area. 

Best Regards,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin