Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Meridian Winter Lights Parade 2015

Friday night I attended the Meridian Winter Lights Parade. 
 It took me a while to figure out how to take pictures at night and the lights. 
 Most of the photos were too blurry to post. 
 We were lucky that the weather turned warmer - in the 30's for the parade. It's nice when it isn't so cold, raining or snowing. It was perfect weather for a perfect night. 
 It was a great way to start the Christmas season. 
 It's even better when the parade route is within a couple of blocks from my house. 
 And the return of the parade comes down the street next to my house. I love that!
 All the lights on a dark winter night looks so festive!
 It really was quite beautiful. There is a nativity on the back of this float - I couldn't get a better picture that didn't turn out blurry. 
 One of the reasons I love living in Meridian Idaho is the small town feeling and great community we have. 



 Merry Christmas!

I enjoyed the parade, it was a fun evening!
 At the end of the parade Santa comes and the Meridian Christmas Tree was lit. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin