Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Meridian Winter Lights Parade 2015

Friday night I attended the Meridian Winter Lights Parade. 
 It took me a while to figure out how to take pictures at night and the lights. 
 Most of the photos were too blurry to post. 
 We were lucky that the weather turned warmer - in the 30's for the parade. It's nice when it isn't so cold, raining or snowing. It was perfect weather for a perfect night. 
 It was a great way to start the Christmas season. 
 It's even better when the parade route is within a couple of blocks from my house. 
 And the return of the parade comes down the street next to my house. I love that!
 All the lights on a dark winter night looks so festive!
 It really was quite beautiful. There is a nativity on the back of this float - I couldn't get a better picture that didn't turn out blurry. 
 One of the reasons I love living in Meridian Idaho is the small town feeling and great community we have. 



 Merry Christmas!

I enjoyed the parade, it was a fun evening!
 At the end of the parade Santa comes and the Meridian Christmas Tree was lit. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin