Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Weight Loss Journey - Measurements

Today is day 1 of the Biggest Loser Summer Challenge on SparkPeople.

I'm excited to be on a new challenge with a new team. Already I can tell this team is going to be active and motivating. The challenges are more difficult, which will make me work harder. 

I posted my new weight - down .6 ounces from my Saturday weigh in!
I decided that I would take my measurements again. It's been 87 days when I started SparkPeople again. I haven't taken my measurements again since my initial starting point.

Great news - I've lost inches in just 87 days:

Waist: Lost 5 inches
Hips: Lost 4.5 inches
Neck: Lost .75 inches
Thigh: Lost 1.25 inches

I've lost 32.2 pounds although my weight tracker only says 27. The difference is getting a new scale that added 5 pounds to my weight and tracked as a weight gain. 

I'm doing this and I'm going to continue to get the weight off. It's exciting to see how many inches I've lost. I guess I need to measure more often.

Woo Hoo!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin