Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

May Financial Wins

May Financial Wins

My Business - Sparkling Clean - wins for May:
I earned $340 extra income from a one time only clean and a new customer clean. Plus I gained a new customer. My business is completely full. I don't have any extra space and am working at full capacity with 2 houses per day and 1 business clean a week. 

I hate working this much, but I just look at the dollars coming in and my goals that I'll achieve faster if I work this much.

It's great that I am making a good living in my business being self employed. 

Blog Advertisement was zero for May.

SwagBucks awards: $35 in Amazon gift cards received.
I'm not doing much anymore. My balance is 494 swagbucks, or $4.94. I might do it again sometime because it is nice to have free money. Right now, I'm taking a break from doing it.

I'm back on the Wellness Summit Panel. It started up again and I received $5 Amazon gift card for joining in again. It's easy to be on the panel and fun when rewards are given.

I'm still debt free, my business is doing great, I have enough money saved to put on a new roof this fall. Overall life is great being debt free. FREEDOM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin