Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Camel's Back Hike

This morning I met up with the Boise Idaho Spark Team for a morning hike in the Boise Foothills. Only 3 of us were available to go during a summer weekend - Kathy, Barb and me. We did 3.5 miles 8800 steps - which is nice because I was over 10K by 10 am this morning. I love getting it in early. 
Looking over the city from the foothills - you can see downtown Boise in the distance. 
Another angle from the same point. You can see why our town is called the City of Trees. 

I thought this hill was cool looking.  
I love trails with lots of trees / foliage - instead of just grass or sagebrush. It was lovely. 

We saw this monument on the trail. 


A look from the top of the Camel's Back hill down to the park or starting area to hike in the foothills. A lot of people hike up and down this steep hill - we didn't. 

A beautiful look at some of the trails.
We took a less steep trail back to the park. There were challenging parts where we hiked up hills, up built-in steps along the trail, and back down hills. I loved every minute of it. 


I hope we continue to do these weekend walks/hikes! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin