Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016 Financial Wins

What I loved the best about entering 2016 was having zero credit card debt or any debt but my house payment. It was a great way to start a new year. 

I hope that you are encouraged to become debt free or staying debt free in 2016 too! 
It's FREEDOM!

I didn't have very many wins this month, but I did make swagbuck money:

I started January with 3345 swagbucks = $33.45. 
I made an additional 8038 swagbucks = $80.48.

I cashed in $50 in Amazon gift cards.

My balance going into February is 6683 swagbucks = $66.83.

My Amazon Prime membership fee of $99 comes out February 14th. I will have $50 of free money to credit to my Prime membership - hopefully $75. Such a great way to reduce this annual fee. I love my Amazon Prime Membership - but love it even better if it's reduced to $50!  

My Blog advertisement money didn't make the $100 in December to issue a check in January.
 It made $80.59 in December and in January I made $72.03 - which  means in February I'll be issued a check for $152.62. I'm always happy when my blog makes money!

I lost my 90 year old customer in January because he is having health problems and living with his daughter. At this time I am not going to replace his spot - I'll just take the additional time off because I am debt free. I love that I am able to cut back on working so hard and have more free time. 

As I mentioned last month, one of my customer's husband past away at the end of December, but his wife will remain a customer and returned to having their house cleaned again in January.  

My goal is to to keep being as frugal as possible and build up my savings as much as I can this year. I still need to put a new roof on my house this summer. But my main goal is to have 6 months of emergency funds in my savings account. After that I will start working on paying off my house as fast as I can. 

Being debt free in 2016 will bring me peace and happiness. Now, I see my dreams and goals coming true!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin