Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine Goodies 2016

This year I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on my children's goodies because I had just helped Jason buy a car and I bought Brady a new bedspread and sheets. 
 Jason's Car
 Brady's new bedspread.

So I bought a few things and took things out of my home storage for Valentine's day on a budget. 
 This is the loot I sent Brady for Valentine's Day. 
 Popcorn: You Make My Heart Pop

Kisses: Hugs and Kisses

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups: There Are A Million Reeses Why I Love You.
Colored Pencils: Color Your Heart Out! Happy Valentine's Day

Extra Gum: You Are Extra Awesome Valentine!

Highlighter: You're The Highlight Of My Day! Love Mom

Hand Soap: I was "Soapin" You'd Be My Valentine.

Lip Balm: Boom! Splat! You're The "Balm" Valentine  LOL! 
Here's the decoration inside of the Box for Brady's package I mailed.
I also made Jason and me some yummy sugar cookies.

It is always fun to do something extra special for my children to show them how much I love them. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin