Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine Goodies 2016

This year I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on my children's goodies because I had just helped Jason buy a car and I bought Brady a new bedspread and sheets. 
 Jason's Car
 Brady's new bedspread.

So I bought a few things and took things out of my home storage for Valentine's day on a budget. 
 This is the loot I sent Brady for Valentine's Day. 
 Popcorn: You Make My Heart Pop

Kisses: Hugs and Kisses

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups: There Are A Million Reeses Why I Love You.
Colored Pencils: Color Your Heart Out! Happy Valentine's Day

Extra Gum: You Are Extra Awesome Valentine!

Highlighter: You're The Highlight Of My Day! Love Mom

Hand Soap: I was "Soapin" You'd Be My Valentine.

Lip Balm: Boom! Splat! You're The "Balm" Valentine  LOL! 
Here's the decoration inside of the Box for Brady's package I mailed.
I also made Jason and me some yummy sugar cookies.

It is always fun to do something extra special for my children to show them how much I love them. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin