Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Book review for "A Time for the Heart"

I love to read and haven't read much since the Twilight books which I have been so addicted to that it was hard to actually pick up another book.

I decided that I needed to start reading again. Different books then just the Twilight series. Thankfully I have a bunch from Marilee.

I liked this book, it did take me a while to get into it. It is about a girl named Claire who is an archaeologist. It was interesting that the author put in another story parallel with the current story about "the people from another time" in the dig site she was working on. It all came together really nicely.

It has some mystery that needed to be investigated.

Of course it had romance in it - old boyfriends and new love. Ahhhh

Yes, I liked reading it once and would recommend it for casual reading. (It's not a book to be addicted to like Twilight :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin