Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Monday, July 11, 2016

June Financial Wins

June Financial Wins

My Business, Sparkling Clean. I did an extra clean for one of my customers who had a party scheduled: $150 extra money earned not budgeted

Blog Advertisement: $135.26
I'm getting a check every other month from my blog. Thanks again for clicking on an advertisement on my blog!

Swagbucks: I'm still not doing very much. 
May balance: $4.94
June balance: $11.59

I saved $37.88 a year on my Sunday newspaper subscription. I called to cancel my newspaper subscription because I hardly read it. I only get the Sunday paper to look at the ads. But, they reduced it so much to keep me that I renewed. Yeah for making a phone call.

Unfortunately I paid out a huge part of my savings for a new air conditioner and furnace this month. I knew that my A/C was on the brink of dying and was trying to wait it out. Unfortunately the motor went out and I just decided to replace it. It was only $1000 dollars more to add a new furnace so I did both. The grand total for a new furnace and A/C was $ 5,791.71. 

I'm glad I have a savings to pay this bill in full and am still debt free. However, it took a huge chunk out of my roof savings as well. I will still get a new roof before winter, and may have to put some on my credit card which is heartbreaking. But, I will have this completed this year. No more waiting until I can pay for it in cash. I will then work really hard to pay it off as quickly as possible. 

It's great to have money in a savings/emergency fund so when huge bills appear, I don't have to stress out. I love being debt free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin