Saturday, April 23, 2016

Weight Loss Journey Week 6

This week I lost an additional 2 pounds!

The steps I logged on my pedometer were:
April 16: 10138
April 17: 10069
April 18: 10191
April 19: 9069
April 20: 10803
April 21: 10412
April 22: 11947

Total weekly steps: 73,529 
Another miles stone is that I crossed 100 miles in the last 3 weeks! Woo hoo!

Here is my nutrition for the week:
I only had one bad day on sodium last week and that was on Thursday 2728 mg and the goal is not to exceed 2300. But overall I'm doing well on my goals. I supplement my magnesium, potassium and calcium with vitamins. I still haven't figured out how to hit the recommended number without going completely over in calories for the day. 
 Sunday
 Monday
 Tuesday
 Wednesday
 Thursday
 Friday
 Saturday
 This week on my team challenge we have been challenged to eat a rainbow. Here is my shopping trip:
Pink lady apples (my favorite), oranges, banana, cantaloupe, strawberries, pineapple, purple grapes, zucchini, bell pepper, cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, tomato, carrots and celery. 
I'm still going strong. There are days when I am tired when I get home from working so hard cleaning houses that I wonder how I'll get the energy to do my daily exercises of 30 minutes on my exercise bike, a 25 -30 minute walk and 15 minutes of strength training. I've been able to get my second wind and do my exercises. 

The only day I fell short this week was Thursday and I didn't do my 15 minutes of strength training. It was a huge work day that totally wiped me out. I'm happy to say that I did do the hour of bike and walking. 

I'm happy when I do my exercises and being on a weight loss challenge keeps me going even when I feel like I can't do anymore. I'm in this for the long run to get fit and thin again. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin