Friday, October 2, 2015

September Financial Wins!


Financially September was much better then August. Here are some of my September wins!

Blog Ad Check: $131.87
Thanks for clicking on the ads on my blog. Just one click is great! If you visit my blog for Primary helps, it's really nice of you to just click on an ad and exit. That is a great way to support my blog on gathering ideas in one place. 
Thank You!!!

Swag Bucks: I started out with $15.13 dollars from August and ended September with $95.09. I made $79.96 of free money!! Sometimes I get tired of working for a few pennies each day, but as you can see it really adds up! 
Woo Hoo! 

My cleaning business is doing well. The customer whom I have been waiting to decrease her 4 times a week cleanings has decided to only reduce it to 2 times per week. I'm very happy with that, because I was worried they would decrease it to a 1 clean bi-weekly. I have been preparing and adding customers to my schedule to cushion that reduction on work/money. I've been able to balance out my busy schedule and now I'm back to a good work schedule that won't tire me out from working so hard. 

I'm extremely happy that my business has survived the few bumps in losing and adding customers! It makes me happy that I've been able to be a successful small business owner and make a living by cleaning houses! 

It's not the most glamorous job, but I love working for myself and not as many hours as I did when I worked for computer companies as a Program Manager and Contract Administrator. I love cleaning houses with NO STRESS! 

I love being debt free. It is wonderful and I'm glad I was able to achieve it. I love that I am totally addicted to budgeting and knowing where every cent goes. It's the best way to eliminate stress - because I KNOW that I am able to pay all my bills when it's budgeted. I wish I would have been addicted to budgeting in my 20's and not 50's. Now I just want to share the light and hope to improve someone's life by catching the debt free bug. 

I have been working hard on saving money to get a new roof on my house. It looks like I won't be able to achieve that this fall. I will have a few repairs done before winter. I just refuse to get into debt. I don't have any leaks into my house, I just have a horrible time losing shingles every time the wind blows. My roof will be fine until Spring when I have enough money to pay cash for it - that is the most important thing - Pay Cash and Don't Get Into Debt!

I've been adjusting to having my son living here. I have become so frugal living on my own that it's hard to look at having another person on my lean budget. I'm also adjusting to living with someone again - it's good for me - LOL! 

Overall September was a great month. I have been able to get some money into savings again. I'll be working on getting a nice emergency fund and extra money in savings to make some home improvements next year. It's fun watching my savings grow instead of watching my debt decrease. I like this way much better. 

Things are looking might bright being debt free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin