Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 20th Birthday Brady!

This is a really late blog post since Brady's 20 birthday was in August 2014. I am keeping it in January 2015 because I've already printed out my blog book for 2014 and I don't want to miss this journal entry. Better late then never.
 We celebrated Brady's birthday after we returned from our vacation to Puerto Vallarta, that is why Brady is looking so tan.

There are 2 cakes because the first cake the single layer cake had a twin, but when I took it out of the oven the other one dropped to the floor and broke in a million pieces. So I made another cake.
 However, Brady left for Salt Lake the day after his birthday and guess what? Nobody ate any of the cake. Not Jason, Not Sharon, Not Brady or Brady's friends Amber and Danielle.

Danielle and Amber stayed over night because that is the only time they could get together while Brady was in town - due to our vacation. 
 I ended up freezing slices of cake and eating them through several months. Oh well, at least I made him a cake with candles to blow out. 

Brady wanted Jason to give him a tattoo for his 20th Birthday. Jason brought over all his tattoo equipment to torture Brady on his birthday. wa ha ha ha!
 Brady wanted some stars on his stomach. Jason drew them on a stencil and put them on Brady - and it took several times until Brady was satisfied with the placement. 
 Jason with all of his equipment set up - with his tattoo table in my living room. Yes, I put balloons all over the house. I will still do this even though they are adults - cause I'm a cool mom like that!
 And the tattooing begins. 
 Or should I say the torture begins. A pretty tender area to have a tattoo I think.
And I am a mom who loves taking pictures while my kids are in uncomfortable positions. ha ha ha! Just trying to capture this moment for my journal (really!).
Here is a picture of the completed tattoos. Jason really does a great job.

Happy Birthday Brady!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin