Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It arrived!

Mocking Jay arrived in the mail today! Woo Hoooooo! I ordered the book on tape too... cause I LOVE to listen to them after I read them! I am totallly addicted!!
I may not be available until I have finished it... See ya!!  :-D Yeah!


Twilight quote:
"I didn't know if there ever was a choice, really.
I was already in too deep.

--Bella

4 comments:

Connie said...

Lucky!

I'm 117 on the waiting list at the library! Enjoy!

Zoey said...

Love your comment! I might just end up buying them all!

Scrappy Girl said...

I would love to find a book that I am SO excited about reading....reminds me of reading Twilight. Ooooh I do have a book coming up soon...Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella...I can't wait for that one!

Rhonda said...

Mine came also. Haven't started it yet, I need to get my schoolwork done first. I will need to borrow your cds at Thanksgiving. Both Rich and Tyms Zunes broke in the same week ;0(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin