Sunday, August 2, 2015

July Financial Wins

I did it!!!!

I did it!!!!

I am now ......
except my house!!!!

Can you hear my Dave Ramsey debt free scream? I'M DEBT FREEEEEEEEEE!

I am thrilled that I reached my goal for financial freedom.

It feels wonderful and empowering! Just the thought of my paycheck being mine except for living expenses is LIBERATING.

The future is looking mighty fine. I will never get into debt again!

Other financial wins in July were:

Blog advertising check was: $115.29

Swagbuck points earned in July were 7421 ($74.21) giving me a total of 18,277 or $182.77.  I decided to go ahead and cash in some points for Amazon gift cards. I cashed in 17,200 points for $175 (the $25 gift card was on sale for 2200 instead of 2500). Now I have $175 free money on my Amazon account. It's nice to have that buffer just in case I need to purchase something - I like free better. 

The best thing about this month was becoming Debt Free and meeting a goal I set for myself. 
Yay me! 

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Congrats!! You are such a hard worker and I'm glad you get to see the fruits of all that work.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin