Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Friday, August 14, 2015

1st Harvest of Tomatoes 2015

 I've been enjoying all the tomatoes that have ripened in my garden. 

I've been eating about 1 every day. However, I just have a lot more then I can eat.

I decided I better get them canned and preserved for this next year. 

I was able to get 5 quarts of tomatoes on my first harvest. 

I am overjoyed that I have tomatoes this year because last year I didn't have any because blossom rot. It's nice that my plants are producing tomatoes this year and lots of them. 
I'm excited that it will be a great 2015 harvest!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a big harvest! And a great way to use them. Fresh tomatoes! Yummmmm!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin