Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kate is Baptised

Kate is eight years old already. These kids grow so fast, and I'm getting so old! This is the cute card announcing Kate's baptism into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 
 Could Kate be any cuter? I love the front of her Baptism announcement!
This is the back of her announcement.

Unfortunately I don't live in the same town as the Jolley family, so I didn't attend. 

Thank goodness for facebook and the photo's I can swipe from my loved ones. Yes, I'm really bad.
 Dawson, Zoey Michelle (my niece), Kate, Brandon and Faith
 Kate and her daddy Brandon
 I love these photos of Kate and her daddy. They turned out beautifully.
 Look at the love Kate has for her beloved daddy. This has to be my most favorite photo. Brandon is the best dad ever! 
And our beautiful, grown up Kate.

Congratulations Kate! I'm so proud of your decision to be baptised, washed clean and receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost. 

What an awesome day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin