Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

As You Are, by Sarah M Eden

All I have been doing this past year is reading books. I don't watch TV anymore, I prefer to read and being lost in a story. One of my recent favorite author's Sarah M. Eden released a new book called "As You Are". I purchased it on my kindle below on the amazon link: 

 It is part of the Jonquil brother's story. This story is about Corbin who is very shy - we were introduced to him in "Drops of Gold". I devoured this new book in a day and I loved it (couldn't put it down)!!! 

Here is the order I suggest you read these books: 
(I added the key characters from each book below. If you read "As You Are" and want to know more about the characters brought together in this book - to tie all the other books together.)

Seeking Persephone: (Persephone and Adam, Duke of Kielder)

Courting Miss Lancaster: Henry who is Adam, Duke of Kielder's best friend, and Athena (Persephone's sister)

The Kiss of a Stranger: Crispin, Lord Cavratt and Catherine Thorndale

Friends and Foes: Philip Jonquil, Earl of Lampton and Sorrel Kendrick

Drops of Gold:  Marion (Mary) and Layton Jonquil with daughter Miss Caroline Jonquil

And now "As You Are" Corbin Jonquil and Clara Bentford (widow)

These are all clean historical (regency) romance stories - my favorite! 

Saw this picture on Sarah M. Eden's facebook and thought I'd post it too: 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin