Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Door Step Spooks!

Giggle, Giggle I heard through the window as I was sitting at my computer.
 I assumed someone was walking by my house (my blinds were closed).

Then I heard a ....

Loud, Knock, Knock, Knock.

I go to answer the door and there is nobody there but this.....
 Awe, how sweet. I'm assuming it was a cub scout group or activity day girls activity - or most likely Young Men and Young Women (it's Wednesday night)?? 

It's a pretty cute pumpkin. I love it!
The cookies are a pumpkin whoopie sandwich and it REALLY yummy.

I feel special and loved. How nice to be spooked!

I always wish that I knew who the phantom knockers are so that I can send a thank you note. So, instead I'll just send it out to the world "Thank You" you made my day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin