Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Door Step Spooks!

Giggle, Giggle I heard through the window as I was sitting at my computer.
 I assumed someone was walking by my house (my blinds were closed).

Then I heard a ....

Loud, Knock, Knock, Knock.

I go to answer the door and there is nobody there but this.....
 Awe, how sweet. I'm assuming it was a cub scout group or activity day girls activity - or most likely Young Men and Young Women (it's Wednesday night)?? 

It's a pretty cute pumpkin. I love it!
The cookies are a pumpkin whoopie sandwich and it REALLY yummy.

I feel special and loved. How nice to be spooked!

I always wish that I knew who the phantom knockers are so that I can send a thank you note. So, instead I'll just send it out to the world "Thank You" you made my day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin