Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine Gifts for my Kids

I had to do it! I had to make some cute gifts for my children for Valentine's Day.
 
After all the cute ideas I saw on Pinterest, how could I let Valentine's Day go without making a few? Well.... I couldn't
 
Sharon put this next picture on her facebook account with the comment:
Yea, my mother-in-law is better than yours! She got Jason and I "iPods" for VDay :)
They were cute, but I didn't use a tootsie roll sucker because I didn't want to purchase a whole package. I saw these suckers for individual sale and used them instead.  
I mailed a package to Brady with a heart box of chocolates, a card and I added some window Gel hearts to decorate his apartment windows. Maybe I shouldn't have sent those because his roommate commented on facebook:
 
Unfortunately, my roommate Brady received a very nice package from his mother that had lots of chocolate and .... obnoxiously colored hearts to put on our apartment windows.... -_-  Now there's only one word that pops into my head every time I pass our windows: GIRLY!!!!!! Now I don't know if I should hid IN my apt., or stay OUT of my apt... WHY?????
 

It was a bunch of fun doing something extra for Valentine's Day. I think I had the most fun putting a box of goodies together for my children. I'll never grow up and not want to do fun things like this. I think that is what makes life fun!

1 comment:

Zoey said...

I'm glad that you care enough to let them know how much you love them!!! Good for you Sondra!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin