Thursday, December 6, 2012

Special Guest - Who is it?

Pretty soon a special guest might visit your home.
I'm going to give you some clues:
He sees you when your sleeping, He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad of good.
He has a beard and a kind face.
He spent his life giving to others. 
He is often pictured in red and/or white clothes.
He gives the very best gifts.
You can never see him, but you can feel him.
He gives us a wonderful, special warm feeling.
He can get into our homes even if the doors are locked.
He has special, wonderful powers.
We want to give gifts back to him, but he doesn't need anything we could buy; he just wants us to give to other people.
He encourages us to be good so we will be ready when he comes.
Who is it?
Many of you are thinking Santa, but the descriptions fit BOTH Santa and Christ.
Everything we love about Santa is really everything we love about Christ.

 

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have a children's Christmas book that I love~ that shows the same comparison. "I Believe in Santa Claus"...I need to dig my Christmas books out! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin