Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/15/11 - (Full Press Conference) Elder Jeffrey R. Holland Gives Update on Church in Japan


Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles told reporters in a news conference Tuesday that the Church has committed substantial financial aid to Japan and that Church missionaries will be moved out of affected areas.

I am thankful for a living Prophet and Apostles who lead and guide us in these Latter-Days. The organization in our church is wonderful, with wonderful people who want to help ease suffering through out the world. It's nice to know that the church is the same in Idaho as it is in Japan with loving Bishops and Relief Society Presidents. I'm thankful for my membership in the Lords church upon the earth today.

I love Elder Holland! He is such a wonderful man. I can't wait for General Conference in a couple of weeks to hear these great men.

I am also thankful that all the missionaries are safe.

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

This is amazing. I am so grateful for the safety of the missionaries, and so sorry for the horrible events in Japan. Those people continue to be in my prayers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin