My sister Cindy and her husband Kelly, my Mom in mauve, Kevin behind her, Chris my oldest sister and Kevin's mother and her husband Kurt, Sondra and Brady, Shawn and his girlfriend.
This is our picture after church. Kevin gave a very inspiring and touching report of his mission. It was wonderful!
10 Gifts to Bring Home From a Mission.
President Gordon B. Hinckley
1. Knowledge of God and Christ.
2. Knowledge and love for scriptures.
3. Increased love for parents.
4. Love people who you serve.
5. Appreciation for hard work.
6. Knowledge of importance of teamwork.
7. Recognition of importance of good dress and demeanor.
8. Appreciation of the beauty and value of personal virtue.
9. Faith to act and courage to try.
10. Humility to pray.
I can say that Elder Kevin Stadlbauer brought home each of these gifts. He is a great example to our family and he served an honorable mission to the people of Serbia.