This week has been a full out sprinting marathon. It's been kicking me in the butt. Here is a little of what has happened this week.
Last Saturday ...
1. Wake up and get Brady to the bus for the cross country meet in Cascade (I didn't go).
2. Can tomatoes.
3. Go to the church for 2 hours to practise the Primary Program.
4. Pick up Brady.
5. Have major issues with my printer and worked on them - until I had to get technical support and it still doesn't print pictures well :o(..
6. Finish preparing my Primary lesson.
7. Attend Church from 8:30 to 12:00 Noon. Primary Program - which was awesome of course.
8. Make 2 pots of spaghetti sauce - freeze.
9. Clean two houses.
10. Talk to Mom on the phone - late to clean business - Jason and Sharon bring some borrowed items to the business I clean and talk to me for a while... which equals a LATE working night.
11. Clean two houses. Came home and mowed the lawn because it's garbage day tomorrow. I missed the telephone call to pick up Brady and Taylor - Cherie stepped in and picked them up for me (Cherie you are my hero).
12. Miss piano lessons because we have back to school night. I honestly don't know why I go - nobody does - maybe 5 parents in each class we went to and probably all the smart students parents. It was a waste of time. 6pm to 8pm.
13. Go to store after back to school night to get some supplies devotional, visiting teaching kit, spaghetti feed, and snacks for cross country - home late.
14. Put together VT general conference kits.
15. Clean one house.
16. Go visiting teaching - and then go to one of my primary students house who is getting baptised Saturday and talk to him about baptism and give towel and books.
17. Make 2 more pots of spaghetti sauce - freeze.
18. Put together seminary devotional items.
My body hurts and I am one tired cookie. All of those things were in addition to cooking, cleaning, laundry and being a mom. Would you say it's been quite the week?? And tomorrow I get to do it all over again -- but take it a little easier next week and enjoy a restful weekend of General Conference. I really need it.
Yes.... in case you were wondering.... I am enjoying every minute of this journey!!!