Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Recipe for M&M, Kissed Pretzels

Recipe for M&M, Kissed Pretzels
Last year for Christmas I received some of these from a neighbor and I thought I would give it a try. I kinda made it up - from what I think she did. It worked out and was sooooo very easy and they are really good.
You will need:
Pretzels
Kisses
M&M's (it probably would have looked better with Christmas M&M's but the store I was shopping out didn't have anymore)

I lined my cookie sheet with alminum foil and filled the sheet with Pretzels. Then I added a Kiss on top of each pretzel.
My oven was preheated to 300 degrees and I put in my sheet of Pretzels and kisses for only about 4 minutes. I touched a kiss and it was ready to melt. I took out the sheet and added an M&M on top of each kiss, pushing it down into the Pretzel. I let them cool and they are done.
Very easy, yummy and it will be a great treat to add to my plate of goodies for my neighbors, customers and friends. If you have done this before - let me know if I am doing something wrong or can do it better. I have always loved chocolate covered pretzels - this seemed easier and not so messy...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin