Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Recipe for Ultimate Chicken Fingers

These Ultimate Chicken Fingers are delicious. You will want to make these often because they are quick and easy and very tasty. The extra ingredient of Parmesan Cheese really add a great flavor.

The ingredients are:
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb) cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
2/3 cup original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt or garlic salt (I use garlic salt)
1 egg. slightly beaten
3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 450 degrees.


Put dry ingredients in a Ziploc bag. The Bisquick, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and paprika.

Cut up chicken and put it in the beaten egg and swish.
Put the chicken in the Ziploc bag. Shake, shake shake to coat!
Then place on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil for a quick clean up. Repeat to use up remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.

I brush chicken with melted butter using a pastry brush, I dab the butter over the chicken fingers. I found that when I drizzled it, I used much more butter.

Bake 12-14 min. turning half way through bake time with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.

A very yummy meal. Your whole family will love it!










The Happy Housewife had this recipe for chicken legs on her blog site. Using the same recipe, same process with chicken legs. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. What a great idea!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

oooh. This chicken finger recipe looks good! I have never seen it!
I will have to try it soon!
I'm glad your posting recipes.. I'm always looking for something new and easy! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin