Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Blessed Beyond Measure!

One of my customers just moved into a smaller house. She asked me if I wanted any of the furniture she couldn't use. I said I'd love to have a few items. She gave everything she didn't want for FREE!

Yes, I am so blessed. There were quite a few items I couldn't take because I don't have the space for it and I don't believe in paying for storage. 

Here are the items I am now the proud owner of!!! Yippee!
 A beautiful dresser! I put this in my bedroom.
 Another dresser! I put this in my TV room and put my flat screen TV on it. I have all the extra blankets tucked inside the drawers. 
 A night stand! I put this in the TV room too. I put it between the 2 lazy boys. I put extra DVDs in the drawers. 

I love the extra storage that helped make the room look cleaner and more organized. 

The little table that was in the TV room between the chairs is now a night stand in Jason's room. 
 I didn't take the 2 twin beds, but I took the night stand. 

I put this night stand in my bedroom and put the older night stand in Jason's room. 
And these beautiful outdoor lounge chairs and table!! I can't wait until next summer to start laying around outside on these nice lounge chairs.

 I'm very excited about all of this beautiful furniture.

I'm such a lucky girl... All of those blessings for FREE!

Also while I went and cleaned my business customer, a trucking company, the owner asked me if I wanted some trout he caught over the weekend. Of course!
I brought them home and ran them through my food saver machine and put them in the freezer. They are some BIG fish. I'm so excited to eat them! 

I am so blessed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin