Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Primary 4 Lesson 17

Primary 4 Manual
Lesson 17 
Ammon, a Great Servant

Suggested Home Reading
Suggest that the children study Alma 17:19–25, 18:8–40 at home as a review of this lesson.

My favorite thing to do is make Missionary Badges for each child. You can access the print out for the here:
I print out the badges on white card stock, cover each badge with "lament" clear contact paper because I don't own a lamentor. Then I hot glue a pin on the back of each badge (I find them at Micheal's or Craft Warehouse in the jewelry making section).

Activity Ideas from the Friend:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin