Saturday, March 12, 2016

St. Patrick's Goodie Box

I'll be the first one to say I got carried away with Brady's St. Patrick's Day Goodie Box.

 I found so many fun green things, that I just kept adding them to the cart. 

But, it's all in good fun making memorable goodie boxes for my son away at college. I think it's more enjoyable for me because I have such fun putting them together. 

Here is what I sent to Brady for St. Patrick's Day. 
 The box decorations:
I'm so lucky to have you as my son!!
I Love You.
 This is everything I put in the box - lots of green things!
 Irish spring soap
Mint flossers
Green toothbrush
Hello - breath freshener
Puff Tissues
Krazy Glue
Scotch tape
Scissors
Green ruler
Green packaged pencils
 M and M's.
Mike and Ikes
Mug full of chocolate gold coins (his favorite thing in the package was the mug)
M and M's minis
Chewy Spree
Green Ring Pop
Sour Green Skittles
Fruit Roll ups in a green box
Parmesan Goldfish in a green box
Sour Punch ropes
Sour Neon Worms
Air Head Xtreme Bites
 For his kitchen:
Green towels and green (and white) dish clothes
Green utensils
The dollar shamrock was my favorite thing in the St. Patrick's Day goodie box. 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
March 17th
Don't forget to wear GREEN and don't get pinched!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin