Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Freshen Breath With Essential Oils

A couple of weeks ago I was reading a doTerra magazine and came across this tip. 

Place one drop of Cinnamon Oil on your toothbrush and scrub your tongue. Everyone, especially those you may kiss will be most thankful!
 I loved this idea, but I'm more of a peppermint girl instead of cinnamon.

I decided to add a drop of peppermint oil to my toothbrush and then add toothpaste.
 I use doTerra OnGuard toothpaste as well as other brands. 

Putting a drop of peppermint oil along with toothpaste on my toothbrush wakes up your mouth and leaves it minty fresh!

I am absolutely in love with brushing my teeth and tongue this way. 
I also LOVE doTerra Peppermint beadlets for freshness and a pop of alertness during the day.

Peppermint also clears your sinuses! Great for a stuffy nose. 

I love a fresh mouth with Peppermint essential oils. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin