Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Primary 4 Lesson 2

Primary 4 Manual
Lesson 2
Nephi Follows His Father, The Prophet

Lesson Activity Ideas:



From The Webber's request to make the game larger, I split it in half so you could print out the game on two different sheets of paper and join together. That is the best solution I have for making it larger. I couldn't see your return email address on your blog or profile - or I would have emailed the file to you. I hope this helps. 

Click on the picture to take it to it's own page and then copy and paste in a word document, re-size and print. I also make the margins .2 before I re-size.  



 I love this Prophets wheel even though it only goes to President Gordon B Hinckley. It's a great way for them to learn who the other Prophets were all the way back to Joseph Smith. 


 I cut it out and give it to the children put together like this:

Suggested Home Reading

Suggest that the children study 1 Nephi 2 at home as a review of this lesson.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin