Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Ponderize Scripture of the Week

I'm going to share my weekly scripture to ponderize.

PONDERIZE. (Ponder and Memorize) Feast upon his words. 

Don't forget to save a little money each week too!! I love this goal, which I have been focusing on in my own life. 

These 2 principles will lead to a better life.
My scripture this week is: 

2 Nephi 4:16 "Behold, my soul delighteth in the things of the Lord; and my heart pondereth continually upon the things which I have seen and heard."

In Idaho a facebook group as been created: 

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wasn't that the best talk???!!!!

I'm ponderizing as well.

Sondra Murray said...

I loved that talk! Conference is always so good and inspiring.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin