Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cat Lady Alert

I've never had a cat. 

I've always had a dog for a pet.

When Jason moved in he brought his cat Beebes.
I ordered a cat stand from Petco and it arrived yesterday.

It took Jason and me quite a while to put it together, but it's beautiful and sturdy and he really likes it.

I love that the top cushion is removable for washing.   
 He's even used the scratching posts to scratch on - YEA!

I also purchased sticky paws to put on my couches so he would quit scratching on them before they look scratched on. 
 He's a very mild manner boy and fun to have around. He doesn't like to be held because he was a rescue kitty and was abused. But, he loves to be petted and loved as long as he can get away when he is done. He loves to brush against your legs or plop down in front of you with his belly in the air for a stomach rub. 
 He has a very quiet meow. But most of all, he is such a beautiful cat. 

A huge bonus for me is that he doesn't get on my kitchen counters. I clean a lot of houses that have cat hair on the kitchen counters and that is one of the reasons why I never wanted to have a cat. He is the perfect cat for a clean freak like me!
 I love that he is playing with the hanging balls.
 With both hands.

He hasn't curled up on the cat house below this level. I think if there were small children or other cats in my house he would hide in there. But, there is no threat so he just lounges on the different levels. 
 Yum!

I need to stop giving him so many treats because he's getting fatter then when he moved in. Bad mommy!
 Having a cat is so much easier then having a dog. 
I am definitely becoming a cat lady with this good, beautiful cat!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I just love cats. He looks like a sweetie. Glad you are spoiling him. That's what grammas do!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin