Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Brady's Zelda Navi Oreo Pops - Nerdy Nummies

Brady is making Nerdy Nummies again!!! I sure love his creativity!
Legend of Zelda Navi Oreos Pops!
Brady said: Can I just say that I hate working with melted chocolate. 
The wings kept breaking and making me sad, but we learn.
Some Facebook Comments:

Connor S: Next thing you know you'll be on one of those TV shows on food network where they make chocolate art competitively.

Brady: I'd rather die than being filmed on national television working with liquid chocolate.

Taylor S: Ahh I saw those on Rosanna Pansino YouTube site and they are so cute!!

Brady: Yup! I didn't do mine out of vanilla wafers though, I did the Baymax oreo idea combined with the Navi one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin