Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tomato Tuesday

My first tomatoes from my garden!

I have to cut back on watering. When you over water tomatoes they split. 

No matter, they still taste amazing. I love tomatoes that I grow myself. They are so much better then the tasteless tomatoes you get in a grocery store. 
 Oh ya, I needed to make a BLT sandwich on homemade bread. 
The best way to eat the first tomatoes from my garden.
 I just love this time of year! BLT and watermelon .... it doesn't get better then that! Yum!
Also my first green beans from my garden. I only planted a few green bean bushes so that I can have steamed beans. I don't plan on canning green beans this year. I might freeze some if I get too many to eat, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. Love steamed green beans fresh from the garden! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin