Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tomato Tuesday

My first tomatoes from my garden!

I have to cut back on watering. When you over water tomatoes they split. 

No matter, they still taste amazing. I love tomatoes that I grow myself. They are so much better then the tasteless tomatoes you get in a grocery store. 
 Oh ya, I needed to make a BLT sandwich on homemade bread. 
The best way to eat the first tomatoes from my garden.
 I just love this time of year! BLT and watermelon .... it doesn't get better then that! Yum!
Also my first green beans from my garden. I only planted a few green bean bushes so that I can have steamed beans. I don't plan on canning green beans this year. I might freeze some if I get too many to eat, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. Love steamed green beans fresh from the garden! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin