Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Positive Life

It's easy to get sucked into negative thoughts.

When it starts to happen to me, I stop myself and think about all the things I have been blessed with.

I refuse to dwell in all the "what ifs", "why wasn't I blessed with that", "why was my life so hard".

Nobody's life is perfect. We all have times that were hard, times when we had to re-adjust our dreams.

I know when I let negative thoughts enter my mind, it can lead to a downward spiral of depression and sadness.

I pull myself up short and focus on all the many blessings and good things that have happened in my life ... which are plentiful. Then I'm happy and thankful for the life I have been given and move forward.

Live your life with a positive attitude and keep moving forward, instead of looking backwards and going nowhere.
There can be no positive results through negative attitudes. 
Think positive!
Live positive!
Living a positive life gives you a better quality of life!
Life is short!
Reach out and grab it while you have it!
Embrace all those little daily things!
Take time to smell the roses.
Don't rush through life.
Live one day at a time.
Stop worrying so much, it gets you nowhere.
Accept what will be!
Let go of all those things that weigh you down!
I know that when I put a song in my step, gratitude in my heart and a smile on my face that I have great day. 

I am around many different kinds of people through my journey each day. 

Some complain and are grumpy, unhappy, depressed and negative.

Others have a smile on their face, kindness in their tone, love in their heart and happiness in their conversations. 

When I see these two different types of people ... I know that I want to be the latter. I want to have a positive, loving, happy life where people flock around and life is happy.

Verses the one that is grumpy and complains.

I want to be the happy loving older person who is a joy to be around and who doesn't sit and complain on and on. 

I choose that! 
I choose happiness, laughter, gratitude and a love of life with a smile on my face.

I WILL live a positive life!

What life do you choose to live?

1 comment:

sally chambers said...

Sondra, i love your site but most of the time when i try to print off of it the stuff is 10 times to small. and i cannot get it to get any bigger without blurring. Help! I don't blog so if you can respond to sillyone615@gmail.com i would appreciate it!
Thank you!
Sally

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin