Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's Off To Work I Go!

I've been very blessed lately with extra work and new customers.

Last month I was able to have 3 extra cleaning jobs outside my regular customers. 
I did a move out clean, a one time only clean for a party and a new customer clean. 
I earned an extra $500 last month from these extra cleanings.

I also received money from my adsense on my blog for $144.80 (income from March and April). I know people make a living off of their blog and I'm trying to figure out how to make additional income through blogging. I think it would be a great way to have income when I retire. 

The total extra income I received for April was $644.80. 

Plus I gained a new bi-weekly customer to add to my schedule last week. 

Today I was able to give a new bid and filled my last opening in my schedule. They accepted the bid and I will start cleaning their house in June. 

That is 2 new customers in 2 weeks. I love it!

I also had a customer who only had me clean their bathrooms and kitchen. Today she said she wanted me to clean the whole house - which equals additional income too. 

I'm working a lot, but am so thankful for the income and that I was able to build my business again. 

I'm always trying to find ways to make extra money. Every little bit helps. 

My swag buck bonus was $15 in Amazon money for April. Not as much as I usually earn, but it's still extra income. 

I'm excited that I was able to make extra money last month. It helps me meet my financial goals a lot faster. 

Of course house cleaning is a very physical job and I've been exhausted from the extra work, but it's worth it. I love that my schedule is full again.

I still have a customer getting a divorce that I clean 4 times a week. I've been trying to get a buffer for when I find out the ramifications of cleaning their home after the divorce. I think I'm OK to clean through the summer, but after that it's up in the air. I'm diligently working on becoming debt free (except my house) and a good amount of savings to make it financially if I lose that part of my business.   

I hope that I can continue to find ways to make extra money. So far in May I have one extra clean request. I hope my May extra income will be a good as Aprils was. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin