Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Graduation Cup Cakes

Here is a cute cup cake idea that I did for a graduation party. A lot of my friends are celebrating graduations - from Kindergarten to High School and College graduations. Here is a fun treat idea that I did a couple of years ago and I thought I'd share it again.

For a graduation party with a bunch of friends, I made Chocolate Cup Cakes with graduation caps on them. Blue and Gold are Meridian High School colors and Blue and Florescent Green is Mountain View's school colors.
I used:
 Unwrapped mini peanut butter cups for the base of the hat.
2 sections of a Hershey's candy bar make a square for the top of the hat. With a dab of frosting to secure the top of the hat to the base of the hat.

I used Rainbow Twizzlers for the tassel. I cut them to a good length and cut the Twizzler into ridges that represent the tassel colors.

They turned out really cute!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin