Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Graduation Cup Cakes

Here is a cute cup cake idea that I did for a graduation party. A lot of my friends are celebrating graduations - from Kindergarten to High School and College graduations. Here is a fun treat idea that I did a couple of years ago and I thought I'd share it again.

For a graduation party with a bunch of friends, I made Chocolate Cup Cakes with graduation caps on them. Blue and Gold are Meridian High School colors and Blue and Florescent Green is Mountain View's school colors.
I used:
 Unwrapped mini peanut butter cups for the base of the hat.
2 sections of a Hershey's candy bar make a square for the top of the hat. With a dab of frosting to secure the top of the hat to the base of the hat.

I used Rainbow Twizzlers for the tassel. I cut them to a good length and cut the Twizzler into ridges that represent the tassel colors.

They turned out really cute!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin