Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Elder L. Tom Perry 1922 - 2015

Elder L. Tom Perry, one of the 12 Apostle of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints passed away on May 30, 2015.

I loved his uplifting messages! He always seemed optimistic and happy in the way he communicated his messages each general conference and even stake conferences. I always enjoyed listening to his wisdom and love. It's sad when a beloved Apostle dies, but thankfully we know it doesn't end here. He will continue uplifting others in heaven. His mission and service will continue as well as his testimony. 

I am always amazed at the service the First Presidency and 12 Apostles give to the world. I am sure it is tiring to go throughout the world speaking, meeting with members, dedicating temples, and so  much more. These men amaze me with their strength in serving especially when they are not young men. Elder L. Tom Perry served until he was 92 years old!! That in itself it amazing!

I will miss him and his messages. My thoughts and prayers are with his family for peace and comfort during this difficult time. I can't even imagine what a blessing it would have been to be in his family and have access to his happy, loving personality all the time and know he will be missed. I'm am so happy with the knowledge we have of eternal life and temple blessings that seal families together forever.

Elder L. Tom Perry will be missed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin