Saturday, October 18, 2014
I ran across this sheet of "Morning Motivations" for a healthier happier life, motivation to make my body healthy and to achieve the things I want. I've had for a while and thought I'd share it:
Begin every day with one of these thoughts and it will keep your "positive Mental Attitude" going all day!
1. Today is the beginning of a wonderful day! I can accomplish whatever I set for a goal. I'm a beautiful, caring human being and will care for my mind and body so that I will be proud of what I have planned for myself this day. My health is very important, so I will continue to eat and exercise for this endeavor and become the person I am working to become.
2. I am going to be disciplined today, have fun, and make it a wonderful day!
3. Anything is possible. I can make today anything I want it to be. All it takes is the desire to change and the will to do something about it.
4. I am going to do it this time. I look good, feel good, and I've come too far to blow it.
5. I want to do things at 100 percent -- not at 80, 70, or 90 -- because when I do things at 100 percent, my reward is usually 100 percent. Remember, success is hard work. Stick to it and that's it!
6. I'm terrific! I can do anything; I can accomplish any goal. I'll take the first step this morning, and at the end of the day write what I have accomplished for both persona and career goals. I congratulate myself on my accomplishments and get ready for a new day of discovery tomorrow. I am lucky for what I have and for what I have accomplished so far, but I can do so much more, if I only push harder.
7. My goal is to be a healthier person. I can achieve that by following my food plan and exercising.
8. I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I intend to be on this planet a long time. I am a wonderful human being, and I deserve a body that is strong and healthy.
9. This is my life and I want to be thin. I'll do it now so I can get on with my life as I've envisioned it.
10. I am special. I am a loving person, fun to be with, and I really like myself. If I was to be unable to lose any more weight than I have already lost, that would be okay, because I am special! But I know I can. I like myself enough to really work at lowering my weight to get in better shape and be healthy. I know I can do it. God loves me, I love me and I am special.
11. Today is another wonderful day. I'm going to stick to my food program because I choose to do it. I will not let anyone spoil the way I'm feeling right now.
12. I'm looking great and feeling great and I will continue with my food and exercise program.
13. I will never give up hope! There is hope for everything I believe in. With hope and faith I can stay on my food program. With hope for the future and faith in myself I can attain my goals. I can attain my goals. I love myself. I believe in myself and count my blessings. But above all, I will never give up hope.
14. I will follow my food plan every day.
15. I'm doing this to be healthy, I'm doing this to be happy. I doing this for life. I'm doing this for me.
16. I am mater of my own body. My body is not stronger than be. I will tell my body what it can eat and how much it can eat. I'm calling the shots from now on.
17. It doesn't matter what happened yesterday. Whether it was a success or a failure, today begin all over again. And today is going to be a success.
18. There's no sense kidding myself. This is hard work -- but it's going to be worth it. There's no such thing as wasted effort, only wasted time.
19. Life is great there's so much more of it to live. I want to live in a body of my own choosing, and I choose to be healthy.
20. I am tired of excuses, and words like "possible," "maybe" or "I'll try". From now on, I'm going to live by words of accomplishment -- I will stick with my food and exercise program.
21. This life is my department store. I've shopped around and found what I want -- and I want to be healthy. Now, I'm not going to put it off or haggle the cost. I'm going to pay the price and get it.
22. Time is working to my advantage. Every minute that I eat right -- is another minute that I'm getting healthy. I can feel it.
23. I know what I want to become I can see a thought picture of myself in my mind. That person is inside waiting to get out. And I'm going to set that person free. All it takes is time and will power.
24. Because of my weight, I haven't been living for a long time. It's time for me to live again. And my new life begins today.
25. The world will give me back just what I put into it. Worthwhile things in life require time, patience and work. And my health is worthwhile.
26. I know what I want, and I know what I need to do to get there. I have all these tools for success. And I'm going to exercise, eat right, and be successful, I am going to be healthy.
27. I will have the courage to walk away from food. And I'm tired of being bullied for the things that have been making my life miserable. I will be true to myself.
28. I forgive myself for past mistakes. I'm changing and doing better day by day. No one can do more than that -- even me. No one can expect more than that -- even me.
29. I respect my body and I'm going to treat it with respect. It's the only one I'll ever have and it deserves the best.
30. The wrong kind of food is my mortal enemy. The refrigerator is my battle ground. I am fighting for my life. I'll continue to eat the right kinds of foods. This is a war that I'm going to win.