Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Outside Christmas Lights 2014

 I finished my Christmas decorating today!!! Hooray!

I finally had the time and the weather wasn't too bad to get my Christmas lights up.
For a couple of years I've had my lights attached to the garland I string around my house. 

I changed all the lights on the garland this year. To get all the previous lights off the garland, I just grabbed my pliers and cut away at them, until it was all removed. While I was cutting off the lights, I also fluffed the garland boughs. 

The new lights actually came from my old tree decorations. I bought a new pre-lit Christmas tree this year, so I have a ton of multi-colored lights which I used on the garland. It's nice to recycle them and not have to purchase anything new. 
 I love the new lights. All of the colors look brighter and every light strand works - which is a huge plus. 
A glowing picture of my Christmas Garland.

I love that it looks very festive in the daytime and the nighttime. 

It's nice to have it done and now I can just sit back for the rest of the month and enjoy the season.

I also have ALL of my Christmas shopping done. I think that is a first. I haven't wrapped a thing yet. But, after it is wrapped, I will ship most of it to Salt Lake City, because we will be spending Christmas there this year with my youngest son Brady. 

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Your house always looks so nice. I look at your Christmas decorations outside and it reminds me of the year Rich spent hours stinging lights there and got clear up to the second story and all around the roof, around the chimney, everywhere. Then he took me outside to look we shut the door and poof all the lights went out. He was so ticked and never fixed it. We dont have very good luck with lights.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin