Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

Counting all the blessings in my life on this one day - ha ha ha ha.

Seriously, I am the luckiest mom to have the 2 best sons and daughter in law, you make my life better everyday. I love you! I love talking to you on the phone or texting. I love spending time with you. I miss Brady, but am glad he is only a phone call away. We had a great family vacation this year and hope to schedule more in the future. 

I have a job I enjoy with the best customers around. I make enough money to provide for all my needs and wants. I love being self employed.

I have all the comforts of life, a great home and I love living in Idaho even when it snows. I love my home, inside and out. This past year I've gotten rid of a ton of clutter and excess stuff. I love the feeling of having less and still want to get rid of more. We have so much in the USA, we are spoiled with an abundance of stuff. I'm trying to limit that stuff and as I do, more peace comes into my life.

This year I've been working really hard at eliminating my debt. I'm almost there - a couple of more months and I'll be debt free except my house. I've sacrificed a lot, but it's all been worth it.

I love the internet and the valuable resource it is. It makes me realize that there are so many talented wonderful people in the world and I am grateful that they share their wisdom and talents with us. Being part of the virtual world has blessed me and motivated me to do better each day.

I love all the beauty around me, the sky, clouds, trees, flowers, streams, rivers, lakes, farmland, mountains, dirt, grass, leaves, animals, butterflies, birds, sunsets, clean air and this world in general. There is such beauty in looking and really seeing it.

I am thankful for books! I love my kindle and free books that let me read to my hearts desire.

I am thankful for quiet peaceful times in my life.

I am thankful for music. In my home it's going 90% of the time.

I don't watch TV anymore and if I do it is a movie. What a blessing it has been to turn off the TV. I don't watch any news anymore and am no longer swayed by the agenda they have and push. I no longer feel stirred up and anxious about what is going on in the world. It has been the best decision I've ever made to turn off news.

There isn't a thing in my life that I feel I am missing. 

I have been abundantly blessed with a wonderful life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin