Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Heart Attack!!!

This year my birthday fell on Monday, President's Day. I took the day off to celebrate. All morning long I was lazy, I read in bed, I talked on the phone to my Mom, my sister, my brother and so I was late getting up, showered and dressed - probably 12:30 - 1:00. As I was getting dressed out of the shower, I heard a knock on my door and thought: "What?? Someone is at my door", Oh great!". At least I was clean and smelling good - ha ha ha... But, I had wet flat hair and no make up on. I was dressed and not in my PJ's so that was good.
When I answered the door there were 20 people out there.... The Young Women and their Leaders gave me a "Heart Attack!" for my birthday. It was lovely!
I asked them to come in and they visited for a while. Then they told me that they had heart attacked my house - so I threw on some shoes and came out the see what they did. It was such fun it almost made me cry (and I don't cry easily). 
I ended up hugging everyone of them. So on top of a fabulous surprise I got lots and lots of hugs on my Birthday!!! Okay, seriously that was the best thing ever!! I felt soooo loved! 
I loved all the notes and their creativity. 
I left it on my door for the remaining month of February to go along with my Valentine decorations. I did have a few people show up at my door and they said they felt the love emanating from my house. I loved every minute and day of it.
I sure love the young women of our ward and love being part of the Presidency (I've was called as Secretary at the end of January). I'm loving every minute of being with these sweet Young Women!!!!
Tiny hearts that spell out "Happy Birthday Sister Murray". 
They also brought me this candy gram. Awe!!
And cookies. It was by far one of the best birthday surprises I've ever had. I loved every minute of it and all those wonderful hugs! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin