Monday, March 10, 2014

Autumn's Wedding to Jaron Part 1

I was so blessed to be able to attend Autumn and Jaron's wedding in the Rexburg Idaho Temple. Autumn looked so beautiful!

Rhonda and Autumn let me go to the brides room and help dress Autumn in her wedding dress. It was such a beautiful moment that I will always treasure (since I didn't have a daughter of my own). Thanks for letting me be part of her special day, it's a memory I'll cherish forever. 
Stepping out of the temple, husband and wife - Jaron and Autumn.

Hope giving her big sister a big hug. 
She was a stunning bride. I loved her bouquet, tiara, jewelry and dress. Beautiful! 
Autumn's tiara fell off with all the hugs she received. 
Jaron putting it back on - what a good little husband. 
Another pose with a little girl (don't know her name) who couldn't wait to pose by a beautiful princess.

One funny note:
As we were driving to Rexburg, Autumn told her mom that she wanted to drive back after the wedding with Jaron. Rhonda laughed and said...well you should since you will be his wife now. 

Ahhhh the transition from daughter to wife .... and not having to ask for permission to do something anymore. Autumn is now an adult and in charge of her own life. Such transitions and it's kinda sad to let go. She'll do great because she is such a good and beautiful Daughter of God, always trying to do what is right.

Good luck to Jaron and Autumn - for their wonderful forever in front of them.

Links to Autumn and Jaron's wedding: 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin