Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

STUDY THE GENERAL CONFERENCE TALKS - OCTOBER 2013

I've made a "Tab" above "General Conference Study" to link all the study posts in one place. I hope that makes it easier for everyone to join in.

This is a post from my niece "Zoey" from Jolley Family Blog and we're sharing it here too if you would like to join in. You can find her blog here and the post below here to join in the fun in studying the General Conference Talks:

Each week I will highlight the talk on my blog and leave my feelings on the talk and Zoey's. You can comment on her blog or mine what your feelings on the talk are too. We are hoping to make this a spiritual journey in reading the words of our Prophet and Apostles on the earth today. 

From Zoey:
Last General Conference, I challenged myself and a group of family and friends to join with me and re-read and study these amazing talks from our Prophet and Apostles. Each week, we focused on a talk.  I marked up my Ensign and used my smart phone to study at random places and times.  It was truly an amazing experience. For the first time ever, I could tell anyone what each of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve talked about the previous conference.  My testimony grew and I am recommitting to studying the talks from October's General Conference.  I hope that you will choose to join with me!


I have made a little handout to stick in your scriptures, Ensign, or to hang on your fridge.  Each week, there is an article/talk to study and a place where you can check it off!  This conference, there was one extra talk, so I put the extra one the week of February 10th (Scott and Monson). But really, you could study it whenever.  Also, some will want to study their stake's choice for Teaching For Our Times that week, which makes the tally marks extra helpful if you choose to study them in a different order.




I hope that you will take this challenge with me!  It has changed my life and I will continue to read and study and watch the blessings multiply!

(Please note, that this does not include the Priesthood Session or the General Relief Society Session.  You'll have to do some double duty if you would like to study those as well!)


I'd love your comments. If you share your own thoughts on your blog, I'd love to have you share your link in the comments so that we can share our feelings together. If you don't have a blog, you can just post a comment. Thanks!
 and Zoey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin