Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group

Happy Clean Living Facebook Group
Click to Join Happy Clean Living Facebook Group.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Primary 5 Lesson 29

Primary 5 Manual
Lesson 29
Missionaries Go To Other Nations



My favorite thing to do is make Missionary Badges for each child. You can access the print out for the badges from Sugardoodle here:
I print out the badges on white card stock, cover each badge with "lament" clear contact paper because I don't own a lamentor. Then I hot glue a pin on the back of each badge (I find them at Micheal's or Craft Warehouse in the jewelry making section).


 I print out on card stock, cut out and fasten together with a brad and had out already put together.



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin