Copyright

Copyright © 2008 Happy Clean Living

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Free Concert "High Street Band"

One of my favorite summer activities is to attend and enjoy the free outdoor concerts our city puts on in front of Meridian, Idaho's city office building.
The first concert was June 22 and they featured "High Street Band".
Jim Dale, who is singing in the yellow suit is the mayor of Nampa, Idaho. Also in attendance was Eagle City's mayor. I love that a bunch of people in the audience get up and dance. It makes it so much fun.

Brady took a bunch of these pictures for me. In the photo below, he was captured in a photo featured on Meridian City's facebook page. Brady has a green shirt on. 

I love the face of the little girl in the photo too.
They music was rocking and had my toes tapping the whole time.

I loved how the band members wandered around the audience. This saxophone player was right next to me when I took this picture.


Here is a sample of their music. Just another reason I love living in Meridian Idaho!

1 comment:

Zoey said...

Such a fun town!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin